Freitag, 6. März 2015

With my SWC round the Petronas Towers


For my recent Kuala Lumpur trip I took with me my Hasselblad SWC from 1978 additional to the Canon DSLR. I brought a tripod (Gitzo Traveler) too and only one film back for the SWC with an Ilford HP5+ already loaded with some shots already done long time ago and two new Ilford FP4+ films.

I used the SWC on two days around the Petronas Towers, which are clearly a hot spot for extreme wide angle lenses. On the first day I shot the remaining frames of the HP5+, which is a 400 ASA film and in the bright KL sun this resulted in high apertures even hand held. Two of the results you will find here, not as grainy as I thought, but still.


 

 


Second day with the much slower (125 ASA) Iford FP4+, this time I used the tripod, therefore high apertures too and longer shutter speeds were possible.

All negatives are scanned here in Jungmuro professional, I get files with 8700 x 8700 pixels and about 200 MB. I edit them in Photoshop Elements and for internet use I compress to 3600 x 3600 pixels. Sharpness is still amazing IMHO.






 
Since some time I like to play with digital Sepia toning, herewith a few results. 


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen