Samstag, 14. Februar 2015

Fish Eye Day in Kuala Lumpur City Center

A four day trip brought me yesterday evening to Kuala Lumpur, capital of my second homeland Malaysia. Much warmer here as in cold Seoul and a good opportunity to refresh my memory and meet friends. First day I only took only my Canon EF 8-15mm 1:4 L USM with me and made a Fish Eye Day in KL City Center.

View from my hotel room, 18th floor of Renaissance KL Hotel, the same Hotel, where I lived 2001/02 during my job here in Malaysia and 2004 with Jenny.

Entrance Hall of the Renaissance KL, west wing.
Remains of a formerly for sure wonderful villa, very near the Renaissance, the area around is used as parking space.

One of the mighty trees on the villa estate.


The big green unfinished hotel building was a left construction site even in 2001.





In one of the buildings on the other side of the road was our Entrutech office from 2000 to at least 2004
Hard Rock Cafe KL, nearly opposite our Entrutech office. I was the first visitor on this afternoon.






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen